What is IV Therapy?
IV Therapy has become an increasingly popular treatment for those looking to get vitamins and minerals into their body that may be often overlooked but your body craves to perform efficiently. This very special therapy uses saline water and an assortment of nutrients to create “cocktails” that are introduced to your body intravenously. IV Therapy is frequently used to help with the following:
- Altitude Sickness
- Athletic Performance
- Hangover Recovery
- Immunity boost
- Jetlag Recovery
- Weight Loss
Depending on what you are looking to improve or recover from (we’re looking at YOU, Weekends), there are so many different combinations of cocktail options that can quite literally change your life. If you need something more specific than what we offer, we have the ability to create an IV Therapy that is right for you!
Types of IV Therapy We Offer
Rehydration: $70 or add onto other infusions for $20
- Contains: 1000ml of hydrating fluid and electrolytes
- Indications: Recent vomiting/diarrhea illness, travel, athletic event, low blood pressure, POTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome), or too much sun.
- Benefits: IV hydration bypasses the gut and provides 100% absorption to the cells that need it most
- Treatment: 45-60 min
Optimal Blend (Myer’s Solution): $125 per treatment
- Contains: Hydrating IV fluid, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Methylcobalamin, B Complex, Ascorbic Acid
- Indications: Adults who would like to be proactive with health and performance. Chronic illnesses such as Lyme disease, fibromyalgia, Crohn’s, IBS, adrenal fatigue, gluten intolerance, etc. Post gastric bypass surgery. Stress or inflammation. Pre or Post Travel During gut healing protocols.
- Benefits: This IV therapy provides relief from inflammation, pain, sinus congestion, vitamin deficiencies, malabsorption issues, fibromyalgia, seasonal allergies, and more. Magnesium assists with inflammation, energy, and muscle aches. Vitamin C boosts the immune system, reduces inflammation, and reduces stress. A blend of B vitamins assists with energy and mood.
- Treatment: 45-60 minutes
Immune Booster Mixture: $135 per treatment
- Contains: Hydrating IV fluid, Myer’s solutions, Zinc
- Indications: At the first sign of sickness. To help reduce the length of a cold or flu. Anti-viral effects. As a preventative measure during cold/flu/COVID season. Pre or Post-travel. Pre or Post surgery.
- Benefits: Supercharge your immune system with our Super Immunity vitamin IV drip. Loaded with Vitamin C and other essential vitamins are known to optimize your health and keep you healthy during this cold and flu season. Boost the immune system, reduce inflammation, and reduce stress! Plus a blend of B vitamins to assist with energy and mood
- Treatment: 45-60 minutes
Migraine and Pain Mixture: $110 per treatment
- Contains: Hydrating IV fluid, Magnesium Chloride, Myer’s Solution
- Indications: Migraine/Chronic pain treatment
- Benefits: Magnesium is a vasodilator and has been used as a migraine remedy for many years. Magnesium deficiency has been proposed to play a role in the pathophysiology of migraine and now natural magnesium infusions are becoming more popular than ever. Anti-inflammatory medications and anti-nausea medications are offered to aid symptoms commonly brought on by migraines and chronic pain.
- Treatment: 90 min
Beauty Infusion Mixture: $160
- Contains: Hydrating IV fluid, Myer’s Solution, Biotin, Glutathione
- Indications: Anyone needing an extra boost with hair growth, nail strength, and that skin glow
- Benefits: An amazing infusion to support our hair, skin, and nails. Fluid resuscitation with electrolyte replacement and vitamin supplementation combine for a powerful and healthy punch. Topped off with a glutathione injection to ensure further detoxification and hydration- this mixture goes beyond skin-deep!
- Treatment: 150 min
Metabolic/Weight Loss Mixture: $250
- Contains: Hydrating IV fluid, Magnesium Chloride, Zinc, B Complex, Ascorbic Acid, Glutathione, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Lipo-C injection
- Indications: Nutrient and hydration to support a boost in metabolism. Further injections support weight loss by hormonal effect and through the breakdown of fat.
- Benefits: Glutathione aids in maintaining proper blood glucose levels and works to lower cholesterol. It is an antioxidant that detoxifies the body from pollutants and drugs. Alpha Lipoic Acid enhances insulin effect and aids in weight loss slows memory loss, improves skin quality, and reduces wrinkles and fine lines. Lipo-C is a mixture of compounds that catalyze the breakdown of fat deposits.
- Treatment: 90-120 min
Hangover Cure Mixture: $120
- Contains: Hydrating fluid, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Methylcobalamin, B Complex, Ascorbic Acid
- Possible Additional Medications: Famotidine, Ketorolac, Ondansetron, Dexamethasone
- Indications: Great pre-game or after-party for the morning after. Relieves the ailments caused by alcohol consumption.
- Benefits: Lots of fluid resuscitation and electrolyte replacement to put your body back into balance. Famotidine to calm dyspepsia, nausea, acid reflux, and GI upset. Ketorolac to calm headaches, body aches, and generalized discomfort. Ondansetron for nausea, Dexamethasone to calm inflammation associated with a hangover.
- Treatment: 90min
Energy Mixture (NAD+): $145 – $200 PER IV (as the dose increases during therapy)
- Contains: Hydrating IV fluid, Myer’s Solution, Folic Acid, Glutathione, NAD+*
- *NAD+ and a blend of complementary vitamins. NAD is a coenzyme naturally found in every cell in the body that can maintain DNA integrity and reverse cellular damage.
- Benefits: NAD levels naturally decline due to aging, stress, and environmental factors. Replenishing these levels may provide a wide range of anti-aging benefits. NAD IV therapy delivers NAD+ and a blend of complementary vitamins directly into the bloodstream, making it the most efficient and effective way to restore natural levels of this coenzyme. NAD has enormous anti-aging potential, brain health, and metabolic health. NAD increases metabolism and generates glutathione (a powerful antioxidant) that aids in liver detoxification.
- Treatment: 90 min
À la carte Intra-venous [IV] injections: $20-40$ each
- Famotidine [Pepcid]: Used to treat excess acid in the gut. Rids heartburn and symptoms of GERD
- Ketorolac [Toradol]: Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication to treat headaches/aches and pains
- Ondansetron [Zofran]: Rapid treatment of nausea to prevent vomiting
- Dexamethasone [Decadron]: Steroid medication to reduce inflammation
- Health and Wellness Boosters
Vitamin B12: B12 injections aid in the support of DNA synthesis, metabolism, brain function, nerve health, and red blood cell formation. If the body’s stores are not maintained, low levels of B12 can lead to anemia, leaving you feeling weak and tired.
Lipo-C [up to 3 IM injections per week]: Lipotropic [fat breakdown] effects aid in the destruction of adipose tissue (fat cells). These injections support weight loss efforts and accelerate fat loss when combined with a healthy diet and exercise regimen. Contains L-Carnitine, an amino acid that is required in the body for the transport and breakdown of fat- generating the body’s metabolism.
Biotin: Maintain and support beautiful skin, hair, and nail health by stimulating keratin – the basic protein found in the skin that serves to strengthen & protect hair, skin, and nail structure.
CoQ10: Coenzyme Q10 is a powerful antioxidant that plays an important role in reducing the toxins in the body. It assists in sustaining energy levels at the cellular level defeated by aging. This also provides extra protection for the heart and prevents blood clot formation.
Glutathione: Great for Liver detox, immunity support, detoxification, and wound healing support, this is a POWERFUL antioxidant. Replenish the body’s storage of glutathione levels that naturally decrease as we age, become ill, experience stress, or eat poorly. Recover immunity, and damaged muscle fibers, and even enhance skin tones and the health of your skin.
What are the Benefits of IV Therapy?
Our Milwaukee IV Therapy patients have been able to witness a complete lifestyle change after receiving their specific treatment. Some of these incredible benefits include:
- Better immune system
- Can be an extraordinary addition to your health regimen
- Combats the effects of aging
- Minimizes the effect of hangovers
- Reduces anxiety
Since the minerals and vitamins are administered directly through the bloodstream, you will be able to feel the effects almost instantly. While it does take a few days for your body to distribute the nutrients to the rest of your body, you will be able to enjoy the energizing effects for weeks.
What’s the First Step?
The first step in getting IV Therapy in Milwaukee, WI is to contact RemedyNow Aesthetics and schedule a consultation with one of our knowledgeable Aesthetic team members. When you meet with them, they will find out what you’re hoping to gain or treat with IV Therapy and help you pick the right cocktail combination to achieve it. They will also ask you questions regarding your medical history in order to prevent any unnecessary risks and the best ingredients to place into your IV solution. After the two of you agree on what your solution mixture will consist of, a treatment plan will be made and if you’re ready for your IV Therapy, you will be able to start right afterward. If for any reason you would like to reschedule for a better day and time, our Patient Coordinator will be happy to assist you with that.
What to Expect on the Day of IV Therapy
When it’s time for your IV Therapy, we will begin by making you comfortable. We strongly recommend bringing a book or tablet to make your experience more enjoyable, but you may find yourself so relaxed that you end up taking a well-deserved nap! The technician will sterilize the location the IV is inserted (usually hand or arm), and will insert the IV into your vein. After that, gravity and your body do the rest! Once the solution has been completely absorbed, the IV will be removed and we will place a bandage on the insertion site to prevent any excess bleeding.
*The whole treatment can take between 30 minutes to an hour.
How Much Does IV Therapy Cost in Milwaukee?
The cost of IV Therapy in Milwaukee is mostly determined by which IV cocktail you are receiving, among a few other factors. When you come in to consult with the technician and choose the right therapy treatment for you, a treatment plan will be created which will provide you with a better understanding of the cost of your particular IV Therapy.
Why Choose Us?
RemedyNow Aesthetics in Milwaukee has a team of licensed physicians and specialists who are fully trained in the latest aesthetic techniques to give you a more youthful appearance with natural-looking results. Our Co-founder and CEO, Dr. Danish Siddiqui, spent over 25 years as an accomplished board-certified Obstetrician-Gynecologist, and after nearly two decades of caring for women, he realized that many of his patients wanted to look and feel better about themselves through aesthetic services. Through his leadership, our team wants to help our patients look and feel their best using the latest non-invasive aesthetic procedures. We have a true love for combining the health and beauty industry to help our clients feel confident in themselves.
Schedule Your Consultation
If you feel like your body needs the boost it’s not getting, contact RemedyNow Aesthetics today for your IV Therapy in Thiensville! You can call us at (262) 404–9003 ext. 3, or use our website to request an appointment and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.